Pieper Leadership Scholars
The Pieper Leadership Scholars Program recognizes a select group of students who most embody University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis’ commitment to global leadership in health care education. Pieper Leadership Scholars are the personification of the University’s values of diversity, growth, inclusion, integrity, positivity, professionalism and respect.
Before You Apply
Before you apply for the scholars program, you must submit:
- A completed Application for Admission to the University.
- A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Apply to Be a Scholar
To apply for the program once you have completed the above steps:
- Complete the Leadership Scholars Application
- *Note: You will need your admission application log in credentials to access the scholars application.
- Attach an Application Essay (500-700 words)
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation written by someone outside of your family who is familiar with your past volunteerism, dedication to your community or potential as an agent of change within your community.
- A resume of academic, personal and professional achievements and experiences
- February 1: Deadline for all application materials
- February 19: Finalist notifications
- March 5: Interview Day
For questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 314.446.8167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.