Health Care Summer Immersion Program
Session Dates: June 6-12 and July 25-31UPDATE: At this time, sessions I and II have reached capacity and registration is now closed.
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis' Health Care Summer Immersion Program is a seven-day, six-night residential, non-credit, academic enrichment program giving rising sophomores, juniors and seniors in high school the opportunity to explore health care careers and build a foundation for success in college and adjusting to life after high school.
The program offers exclusive experiences, where you will:
- EXPLORE the diverse opportunities in health care, including pharmacy and research.
- ENGAGE in hands-on, college-level academic and lab experiences, such as anatomy dissection, organic chemistry, infectious diseases, microbiology and pharmacy compounding.
- EXPERIENCE a unique learning opportunity at the St. Louis Zoo, one of the nation’s top zoo.
- INTERACT with faculty and staff at the top of their field.
- PARTICIPATE in leadership activities.
- DEVELOP lasting relationships with peers who have diverse academic and social interests.
- Leave ENRICHED and PREPARED to take the next steps to applying and transitioning to college.
Students will stay on campus in the University’s residence hall, attend engaging learning experiences, participate in daily evening activities throughout the city of St. Louis and develop essential skills in leadership and networking.