Submit Your Application
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis’s Health Care Summer Immersion Program provides exclusive experiences that can only be delivered in a small group setting.
Acceptance is competitive.
Due to the advanced course information, preference may be given to rising high school juniors and seniors.
To be considered for the Health Care Summer Immersion Program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be entering the sophomore, junior, or senior year in high school during the fall 2021 semester. Preference will be given to rising juniors and seniors.
- Must be at least 16 by the preferred program session start date, 2021
- Hold at least a 3.0/4.0 overall GPA
How to Apply
To apply for the Health Care Summer Immersion program, complete the application and upload the following materials within the application:
- Your current high school transcripts (unofficial transcripts, grade or progress reports will be accepted)
- Personal statement responding to this prompt: What do you want out of your future college experience and how will attending the Health Care Summer Immersion Program help you prepare for this experience and your future collegiate success?
- Letter of recommendation from a school counselor, teacher, supervisor or coach. Please include the following information:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
If you are unable to upload these materials within the application, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to:
Office of Admissions
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis
1 Pharmacy Place
St. Louis, MO, 63110
All materials must be received by May 1, 2021 for your application to be considered. Applications will not be considered until all materials are received.
Applicants are evaluated on academic excellence and readiness to study and live independently in a college setting.
Once a decision has been determined, we will contact you within two weeks of your application materials submission via both student and parent/guardian emails provided in the application.
Please make sure to regularly check your email for correspondence.
A $300 non-refundable deposit will be collected at the time of enrollment and secure your place in the program. The deposit will be credited to your account, going towards the overall cost of attendance.
For questions about the application process and the Health Care Summer Immersion Program, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 314.446.8328.