University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis offers a well-rounded college experience filled with history and traditions passed down from generation to generation.
Events and Celebrations
There is always something to celebrate on campus. Join us in participating in some of our annual events.
Students, faculty and staff come together to lend a helping hand for incoming students moving in to the residence halls. It’s a day filled with making memories, meeting new people and sharing a few laughs along the way.
White Coat Ceremony
The annual ceremony marks undergraduate students’ transition into the Doctor of Pharmacy program.
Invite your family to campus and show them what life is like at the University. Together, you can make memories, have fun and explore St. Louis.
Save the date for in-person Family Day on April 9, 2022. More information will be available in the spring.
Celebrate the University’s rich history as we reflect on all those who came before and paved the way for success. Students begin the day by volunteering at sites across the St. Louis region and continue with a celebration on campus.
Commencement is a time to celebrate and is the first step toward a bright future. Each May, the University recognizes students earning Bachelors of Science and Doctors of Pharmacy.
Throughout our history, students have embraced a few favorite campus traditions.
- Enjoy good company, great food and catch up with friends at the Back-to-School BBQ.
- Pose for a photo with Morty after the Founders Day 5K.
- Shake off the end-of-the-semester blues at the Holiday Dance.
- Welcome first-year students to campus by assisting with Move-In Day.
- Show off your hidden talents during the Variety Show.
- Volunteer at STLCOP C.A.R.E.S. and make a positive impact on the community.
- Play outside and soak up some sunshine during Spring Fling.
- Cheer on the Eutectics during Morty Madness.
- Debut your acting skills during the Fall and Spring Plays.
- SMILE big as you make your way across the stage at graduation.