In recognition of its most generous donors, University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis has established leadership giving societies. Membership in these societies is renewable based on gifts made or facilitated by an individual and their spouse. Organization matching gifts count toward membership if received or verified within the calendar year.
Learn more about giving societies at the University
- $1,000 can send a student to a professional conference in his or her field.
- $3,500 covers the cost of a student’s travel and living expenses during an advanced pharmacy practice experience (APPE) module out of the St. Louis region.
- $5,000 can pay for an entire APPE module for a student.
- $10,000 can provide scholarship support for two BESt participants for one summer.
- $25,000 can create an endowed scholarship to provide financial assistance to students for years to come.
- $50,000 can provide enough financial aid to provide tuition for an undergraduate student who may not otherwise be able to attend.