Career Resources for Students
The Center for Career Services and Education provides comprehensive career planning assistance for undergraduate, graduate and professional students. The center can help you at any step in your journey, from choosing a major or program of study to job shadowing and internships to job placement readiness.
Working with guidelines from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), the center is working to expand its offerings to ensure that graduates are career-ready.
NACE is the recognized leader in preparing college graduates for the workforce. They provide hiring trend forecasts, identify industry best practices and benchmarks and track starting salaries, recruiting practices and student outcomes.
The center is here to help you meet your career goals through support services.
- Explore majors that will get you where you want to go
- Discover a health professions career you’re passionate about
- Find the pharmacy career that’s right for you
- Learn more about internships
- Consider postgraduate education
- Get the guidance you need with one-on-one coaching
- Write eye-catching resumes and CVs
- Connect with employers
Not sure where to start? Contact us at email@example.com or 314.446.8021.