Apply for Housing
Housing Application Checklist
- Review student consumer information.
- Complete your housing application or apply for a housing waiver.
- Submit your housing deposit online with your application or via check.
- Select your roommate in your housing application (optional).
- Start the countdown to Move-In Day!
Review Student Consumer Information
Living on campus provides a supportive and enriching environment for all students. Students, like all members of the University, assume responsibility to conduct themselves respectfully and in compliance with the policies and standards of conduct established by the University.
Review the Residence Hall Handbook, Student Handbook, Student Code and Academic Catalog prior to submitting your housing application.
The University requires that all first-year, sophomore and junior students live on campus and enter into a residency agreement each academic year when enrolled at the University. For specific requirements regarding on-campus housing, review the Academic Catalog.
All students are permitted to remain in their rooms during Labor Day, Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break. Winter and summer breaks are not included in the annual housing
Housing contracts are for fall and spring semester occupancy only and do not include winter or summer breaks.
Living on campus is a significant aspect of the educational experience, and studies show that students who live on campus experience a greater likelihood of academic and personal success.
- Students entering the University in fall 2021 need to complete a housing application online for the fall semester and acknowledge the housing terms and conditions (this will be a step within the application).
- Or apply for a housing waiver. Housing waivers are granted only in cases of extenuating circumstances and on a case-by-case basis. For more information, contact Maryam Ouechani, coordinator for residential life, at 314.446.8164 or email@example.com.
Students may indicate a desired roommate on the housing application. In order to be placed as roommates, students must indicate agreement to be each other’s roommate.
Students who select a double-room option and do not indicate a roommate will be assigned a roommate during housing placement.
For more information, contact Maryam Ouechani, coordinator for residential life, at 314.446.8164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.