Apply for Housing
Applying for on-campus housing is easy. Complete your housing application checklist.
Housing Application Checklist
- Review the Residence Hall Handbook, Student Handbook, Student Code and Academic Catalog.
- Students entering the University in fall 2020 need to complete a housing application online for the fall 2020 semester and acknowledge the housing terms and conditions (this will be a step within the application).
- Or apply for a housing waiver. Housing waivers are granted only in cases of extenuating circumstances and on a case-by-case basis. For more information, contact Maryam Ouechani, coordinator for residence life, at 314.446.8164 or email@example.com.
- Applications for the 2020-21 academic year are now live.
- Submit your housing deposit online with your application or via check. A refundable housing security deposit is required for all new applicants.
- Start the countdown to Move-In Day!
Students may indicate a desired roommate on the housing application. In order to be placed as roommates, students must indicate agreement to be each other’s roommate. Students who select a double-room option and do not indicate a roommate will be assigned a roommate during housing placement.
Expectations for Living On Campus
Living on campus is a significant aspect of the educational experience, and studies show that students who live on campus experience a greater likelihood of academic and personal success.
The University requires that all first-year, sophomore and junior students live on campus and enter into a residency agreement each academic year when enrolled at the University. For specific requirements regarding on-campus housing, review the Academic Catalog.
Room Occupancy Dates for 2019-20
All students will be permitted to remain in their rooms during Labor Day, Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break. Winter and summer breaks are not included in the annual housing
The residence period begins on Monday, August 17, 2020, for new students and Sunday, August 23, 2020, for continuing students. Fall semester occupancy ends on the last day of final examinations, December 16, 2020.
Students may return for the
Housing contracts are for fall and spring semester occupancy only and do not include winter or summer breaks.
Residence Hall Handbook and Student Code
Living on campus provides a supportive and enriching environment for all students. Students, like all members of the University, assume responsibility to conduct themselves respectfully and in compliance with the policies and standards of conduct established by the University.
Review the Residence Hall Handbook and Student Code prior to submitting your housing application.
For more information, contact Maryam Ouechani, coordinator for residence life, at 314.446.8164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.