Skip to content

Transcript Evaluation

If you have completed courses at other colleges or universities and are planning to transfer to UHSP, we will conduct a transcript evaluation to see how these credits may transfer toward your degree. 

Even if you aren’t ready to apply, you can still request an evaluation. This can be an important step as you make your transfer plans and explore your options.¬†

Request a Transcript Evaluation 

Submit your official or unofficial transcripts to Note that official transcripts will be required when you apply for admission. For international student evaluations, please provide WES transcripts.

In your email, let us know if you plan to seek admission to an undergraduate, graduate or professional program. And let us know when you plan to transfer.

Get your transcript evaluation to know what credits will transfer.


For questions about transferring to UHSP, contact the Office of Admissions at 314.446.8328 or