We can't wait to show you why UHSP is the perfect place to begin your career in health care.
Ready to get started?
Once you submit your Application for Admission, you will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships. Unless you’re applying for one of our competitive scholars programs, there is no separate scholarship application.
After we receive your application, we’ll return an admission decision as quickly as possible.
Your admissions representative will stay in touch with you throughout the process, and if you have questions along the way, the Office of Admissions is here to help. Contact us at 314.446.8328 or email@example.com.
To be admitted as a first-year undergraduate student, you must be a high school graduate who has not attended another college or university since graduation. If you've taken college courses after high school, apply as a transfer or professional student.
The following courses are highly recommended:
- Three years of high school science, including biology and chemistry
- Four years of high school math, including Algebra I and II and Geometry
- Four years of high school English
- Additional units in the above subjects, or other math and science courses (recommended)
Students applying for admission must submit a completed application and all supporting documents to receive consideration for admission.
The following items are required:
- Application for Admission - Submit UHSP's online Application for Admission or complete the Common Application.
- Official High School Transcript – Ask your guidance counselor to send your transcript including all coursework through at least your junior year to the College.
The following items are optional:
- ACT or SAT Scores - The University will take test scores into consideration, but they are not required for admission for fall.
- Recommendations - Letters of recommendation are not required to submit your application. However, recommendations can strengthen your application, and for some students, may be required during the review process. We suggest the following recommendations:
- 1 from a guidance counselor or academic advisor
- 1 from a teacher (preferably math or science)
- Essay - During our holistic review process, some students may be asked to submit a written essay. If an essay is requested, students will be provided with a prompt.
Throughout the review process, supplemental items may be requested of students. Students will be contacted and given guidance on any next steps.
Throughout the application process, students are required to submit several forms and may be asked to submit supplemental forms.
- Application for Admission
- Transcript Request Forms
- Recommendation Forms
- Deposit and Intent to Enroll
These forms can be completed online within our application portal. If you require paper versions of these forms, contact the Office of Admissions.
Select an application type below to learn more.
Prior to December 1, you may choose to apply for Early Action, Early Decision or Regular Decision.
After December 1, only Regular Decision is available.
Early Action provides an opportunity for highly qualified applicants to submit an abbreviated application and receive a quicker admission decision.
We encourage students who have a strong academic record, especially in mathematics and science, to apply for Early Action.
The deadline to apply for Early Action is December 1. If not selected under Early Action or Early Decision, students may be deferred to Regular Decision and asked to provide supplemental items for an admission decision.
If you are ready to commit to University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, you can receive priority consideration under Early Decision.
Early Decision Application Requirements:
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee or Waiver
- ACT or SAT test scores
- Official High School Transcript
- Three Formal Recommendations (guidance counselor, mathematics teacher and science teacher)
- Early Decision Agreement Form
- Students applying for Early Decision must submit an Early Decision Agreement certifying their intent to enroll at the College and withdraw applications from any other institutions.
The deadline to apply for Early Decision is December 1. If not selected under Early Action or Early Decision, students may be deferred to Regular Decision and asked to provide supplemental items for an admission decision.
Students applying for regular decision may be subject to a wait list depending on space availability at the time of admission review.
For questions, contact the Office of Admissions at 314.446.8328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.