As of the 10th-day census during fall 2021, the University's total enrollment was 799. This included 255 students classified as undergraduates and 544 classified as professional students.
As of the 10th-day census during fall 2020, the University's student body comprised:
- 65% - Female students
- 35% - Male students
Students represented 29 states and 25 countries, including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Isreal, South Korea, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States, and Vietnam.
Students identified themselves as:
- 11% - African American
- 16% - Asian
- 3% - Hispanic
- 63% - White
- <1% - American Indian or Alaska Native
- <1% - Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- 2% - Nonresident Aliens
- 3% - Two or more races
- 2% - Unknown/Undisclosed
Enrollment, Graduation and Retention Rates
Bachelor of Science Program
- Graduation Rate: For the undergraduate program, the four-year on-time graduation rate is 70% and the six-year graduation rate is 77%.
- Retention Rate: As of the 10th-day census in fall 2021, the University's fall to fall retention for first-time, full-time students is 84%.
Doctor of Pharmacy Program
Visit our Doctor of Pharmacy Program Measurements page to access measurements including:
- Graduation rates
- Pharmacist board licensure exam pass rates
- Postgraduate training information
- Job placement and employment information
For questions about student outcome information, contact the Office of the Registrar at 314.446.8325.