As of the 10th-day census during fall 2019, the University's total enrollment was 1,037. This included 333 students classified as undergraduates and 704 classified as professional students.
As of the 10th-day census during fall 2019, the University's student body comprised:
- 62% - Female students
- 38% - Male students
Students represented 28 states and 23 countries, including Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cameroon, Canada, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Iran, South Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Thailand, United States and Vietnam.
Students identified themselves as:
- 11% - African American
- 19% - Asian
- 2% - Hispanic
- 60% - White
- <1% - American Indian or Alaska Native
- <1% - Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- 3% - Nonresident Aliens
- 2% - Two or more races
- 2% - Unknown/Undisclosed
Enrollment, Graduation and Retention Rates
Bachelor of Science Program
- Graduation Rate: For the undergraduate program, the four-year on-time graduation rate is 79% and the six-year graduation rate is 81%.
- Retention Rate: As of the 10th-day census in fall 2019, the University's fall to fall retention for first-time, full-time students is 86%.
Doctor of Pharmacy Program
Visit our Doctor of Pharmacy Program Measurements page to access measurements including:
- Graduation rates
- Pharmacist board licensure exam pass rates
- Postgraduate training information
- Job placement and employment information
For questions about student outcome information, contact the Office of the Registrar at 314.446.8325.