The library offers access to a variety of databases covering a broad range of subject areas. From Academic Search Complete and JSTOR to Lexicomp, PsycInfo
With access to thousands of journals, library users are research ready. Journals can be searched by title or citation.
Search all journal titles
Course Textbooks and Reserves
Using course reserves, faculty can make course-related materials available for check out at the library service desk.
Books and DVDs
The library catalog includes research and educational materials, as well as a collection of books and DVDs for leisure.
Our large collection of eBooks covers topics including biochemistry, compounding, dictionaries, medicine, microbiology, pathophysiology, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, physiology, therapeutics, toxicology and more.
Search for an eBook
Use the Discovery search bar on the library's homepage to find an eBook by title, author or keyword. On the search results page, limit to eBooks by checking the "eBooks" box under "Publication Type."
This search will find titles from the following collections:
Popular titles include:
- Applied Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics (7th Edition, 2016)
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology (14th Edition, 2018)
Pharmacotherapy:A Pathophysiologic Approach (10th Edition, 2017)
- Handbook of Nonprescription Drugs (19th Edition, 2017)
- Handbook on Injectable Drugs (19th Edition, 2017)
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary (28th Edition, 2006)
- Trissel's™ Stability of Compounded Formulation (6th Edition, 2018)