To see a sample plan of study, download the Computer Science profile.
About the Program
The University’s connections with hospitals and health care fields provide unique opportunities to apply computer science to the health care industry. Graduates of the program will be prepared to enter the broad range of technical roles in the computer science field like software engineer, program manager, web developer, database administrator and systems analyst.
In our computer science program, you’ll build the skills you need to succeed, including:
- Write clear, well-commented code that considers scalability, usability and computational efficiency in common programming languages
- Scope and implement functional programs to solve a range of problems
- Define back-end development and build and use relational databases using modern back-end frameworks
- Design and follow product lifecycle best practices to ensure that built products meet clear needs and constraints
- Clearly articulate the value and implications of a development project to manage product stakeholders
Want to Learn More?
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.446.8328 to learn more about the admission process or to schedule a visit.