Mission Statement: St. Louis College of Pharmacy at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy (UHSP) in St. Louis continuing education provides learning opportunities to meet licensure requirements and professional development needs of pharmacy practitioners in a variety of practice settings throughout the region, including alumni, preceptors, and residents, through flexible continuing pharmacy education (CPE). CPE activities are delivered internally and collaboratively through regional joint providership agreements.
At University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, we are committed to instilling a love of lifelong learning and have developed programing for alumni and the community that promotes optimal patient outcomes, cultivates interprofessional approaches in the health sciences, and helps you fulfill your continuing education requirements when it comes time to renew your pharmacy license.
We provide diverse programming for alumni and pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in the community that practice in a variety of practice settings. No matter where you practice, we have a program that will suit your needs, with on-campus, regional and online educational opportunities.
Find a program that enhances your practice, complete evaluations, claim credit and even submit a program idea to present for future programming at uhsp.edu/ce.
Deliver a CPE Program
Interested in developing a continuing professional development activity? To apply for ACPE accreditation, please complete the steps below:
- Contact the continuing pharmacy education administrator, at email@example.com at least six to eight weeks prior to your proposed program.
- Within two business days, you will receive a response and a Joint Providership Agreement, if applicable. This agreement outlines important deadlines and will provide you and your presenters with additional guidance. Review and sign the agreement and return via email.
- One month prior to the event, submit the Activity Planning Worksheet, a Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form, a CV and a Faculty Guidance Agreement Form for each presenter or faculty.
- When working on your Activity Plan, make sure you read and follow our Faculty Guidance Document, which outlines our educational standards and expectations.
- All forms can be downloaded below as fillable PDF documents.
- Two weeks prior to the event, submit all educational materials, including handouts and PowerPoint slides, for CE approval.
- Deliver your continuing pharmacy education activity.
For more information or questions, contact the continuing pharmacy education administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Required Forms||Guidance Documents|
|Activity Planning Worksheet||Copyright Guidance Document|
|Faculty Guidance Agreement Form||Faculty Guidance Document|
|Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form|
*All forms are available as fillable PDF documents. All forms must be typed and emailed to the address noted above. For best results, save the documents to your computer prior to completing them. Save again prior to emailing as an attachment.
To ensure quality continuing pharmacy education, all our activities are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
In partnership with the ACPE and National Association Boards of Pharmacy, the University submits continuing pharmacy education (CE) credit directly through CPE Monitor, making credit tracking efficient and easy.For more information, contact Nicole Fields, coordinator of academic and postgraduate education, at email@example.com.