Prestigious Health Sciences Education
At University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, we are focused on health care education. We have been since the beginning.
From your first day on campus, your classes will be taught through the lens of health care. From biochemistry to history, your classes are designed to help you become an exceptional health care provider or professional.
College of Arts and Sciences
In the College of Arts and Sciences, you'll have opportunities to explore career paths while you learn from expert faculty, researchers, top health care professionals and clinicians.
No matter where you passions lead you - whether you’re interested in starting your career immediately after graduation or continuing into a professional program like pharmacy, medicine, dental, physical therapy, occupational therapy or something entirely different - our undergraduate programs provide a path.
And when you begin your career or apply for graduate or professional education, you'll do it with our 157-year legacy behind you.
- Applied Behavioral Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences (pre-health: medicine, dentistry, occupational therapy, physical therapy, etc.)
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Exercise Physiology
- Health Care Administration and Management
- Medical Humanities
- Nursing (offered through dual admission to UHSP and Goldfarb School of Nursing)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
With a low student-faculty ratio, you’ll make personal connections with your professors who will provide individualized support and advice as you explore your passions.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
The Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) curriculum prepares students to provide team-based, evidence-backed, patient-centered care in any practice setting, achieving positive health outcomes for patients.
Students can pursue a Pharm.D. at the University through several pathways.
- 6-Year Pharm.D. – Students seeking a direct path to a Pharm.D. may complete pre-pharmacy courses prior to entering the professional program.
- 7-Year Integrated B.S. and Pharm.D. – Students seeking a bachelor's degree at the University may integrate their Bachelor of Science and Pharm.D.
- 4-Year Pharm.D. - Students who complete their pre-pharmacy coursework at another college or university may apply for entry to the four-year Pharm.D. program.
Expand your knowledge and opportunities for careers in health care through the University's graduate programs.
We provide opportunities for you to explore your passions, and we offer pathways for students to continue their education through partnerships with top institutions.
Want to learn more?
Take the Next Step
For questions, contact the Office of Admissions at 314.446.8328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.