Discovery Begins Here.
At University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, we educate the next generation of health care leaders and innovators.
No matter where your passions lead you in health care — whether it's pharmacy, medicine, nursing, health care administration, research or something entirely different — our health care-focused degrees can serve as the perfect foundation.
Through our undergraudate, graduate and professional programs, you can discover your path to success.
A bachelor's degree from UHSP will prepare you for a variety of health care careers, or it can serve as the perfect foundation for graduate or professional study.
Explore our undergraduate programs:
- Biomedical Sciences, Bachelor of Science
- Global Health, Bachelor of Arts
- Medical Humanities, Bachelor of Arts, with an emphasis in Interdisciplinary Studies or Health Care Communication
- Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, in partnership with Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Bachelor of Science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bachelor of Science, with an emphasis in Health Humanities or Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Program
Students may pursue a Pharm.D. through several pathways beginning as undergraduate students or entering the program at the first-professional (P1) year.
The Pharm.D. curriculum prepares students to provide interprofessional, evidence-based, patient centered care in any practice setting, achieving positive health outcomes for patients.
- 6-Year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.): Students who do not wish to pursue a bachelor's degree may complete prerequisite coursework prior to entering the Pharm.D. program.
- 7-Year Integrated Bachelor of Science and Pharm.D.: Students who wish to pursue a bachelor's degree at the College may integrate their Bachelor of Science and Pharm.D. The first professional year fulfills senior-level requirements, saving students a full year of study.
Professional Program Entry
- 4-Year Pharm.D.: Students who complete their prerequisite coursework at another college or university may apply entry to the four-year Pharm.D. program.
Graduate and Professional Opportunities
UHSP Graduate Programs
UHSP will offer a Master of Science of Global Heath and Equity and Master of Science in Medicinal Chemistry beginning fall 2021 pending final approval from our regional accrediting agency, the Higher Learning Commission.
- Master of Science in Global Health and Equity (coming Fall 2021)
- Master of Science in Medicinal Chemistry (coming Fall 2021)
Advanced Education Opportunities
We're committed to providing opportunities for you to explore your passions, and we have developed pathways for students to continue their education.
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Graduate Certificate Programs