Academic and Research Centers
Through research and academic centers, University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is working to advance a research agenda that meets the needs of the institution and the community. Our research centers help to establish the University at the forefront of pharmacy and health care education.
With 30,000 square feet of research space, the University’s Academic and Research Building has become a hub for research and discovery, providing faculty the opportunities to deeply investigate a variety of research interests.
The University is home to several academic and research centers.
- Center for Clinical Pharmacology
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Education
- Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education at Washington University Medical Campus
- Center for Patient Education and Health Literacy
- Office of Research on Aging
Visit the News site to see recent research updates.