Connections for the Future
At University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, we take pride in empowering our community through connection.
From relationships forged in a late-night study group to education and health care institutions coming together to expand student opportunity, our campus community is a place where connection becomes the foundation for positive change.
A Tight-Knit Campus Community
We are actively creating a campus community where you can create personal and professional connections that will help you build a career and become a leader in your profession and community.
You can do this all while taking advantage of our intimate, yet accessible, location to build lasting relationships and a strong support system in and outside the classroom.
Once you step foot on campus you’ll find that there is hardly ever a dull moment.
From Greek life to professional student organizations and more than 40 interest- and cultural-based groups, there are countless ways for you to get involved and find your niche.
A few of the groups we have on campus include:
- Film Critics Club
- American Sign Language Club
- Pharmaceutical Cosmetics Club
- Adventure Club
- UHSP Ping Pong Club
- Doctors Without Borders Student Organization
- Comics Club
Partnerships for Education and Career Opportunities
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is committed to providing opportunities for you to explore your career passions, develop practical expertise and become a leader in your profession and community.
Through partnerships with institutions on the Washington University Medical Campus and throughout St. Louis, the University has developed pathways for you to continue your education and build a strong foundation for your career.
Students at UHSP benefit from preferred admission to the following programs:
- Dental Medicine: Offered in partnership with A.T. Still University Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Integrated Pharm.D. and MBA: Offered in partnership with University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Nursing: Offered in partnership with Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
- Occupational Therapy: Offered in partnership with Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Physical Therapy: Offered in partnership with Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
The Perfect Location
Our home within St. Louis’ Washington University Medical Campus, one of the nation’s leading biomedical communities, provides you with opportunities to discover your path in health care, no matter where it leads.
Our location and partnerships with neighboring institutions will provide you access to unmatched education, research and networking opportunities.
Our students gain hands-on experience at locations such as:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM Health Behavioral Health at DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- John Cochran Division Veteran Affairs St. Louis Health Care System
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis – Department of Radiation Oncology
- Independent and chain community pharmacies throughout the region
Build Your Network, Starting Your First Day
You will also benefit from our alumni network that spans the nation and the globe. From career panels and round-tables to student scholarships and alumni preceptors, you are a part of an engaged and connected network that has the power to open doors and propel your education and career forward.
Want to learn more?
Take the Next Step
For questions, contact the Office of Admissions at 314.446.8328 or email@example.com.