On-Campus Events and Programming
At University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, we celebrate a diverse campus. With more than 70 different countries represented among our students, faculty, and staff, students have the opportunity to broaden their worldview while on campus.
Each fall, the University comes together to celebrate a week of international culture, diversity and inclusion.
International Week highlights include:
- An international flag display and food festival
- Keynote speakers and global health seminars for students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Showcase of international APPE rotations
- International Student Organization Night featuring an international fashion and talent show with an international dinner
- Fundraisers supporting multiple global health projects
- Other cultural events hosted by student organizations
International Visitors and Speakers
Each semester, the Office of International Programs hosts speakers and visitors who present on pressing international healthcare topics to students, faculty and staff.
Visit the University's events calendar to learn more about upcoming events.