About the University
Founded in 1864 as St. Louis College of Pharmacy, University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis has educated innovators and leaders who impact health care locally, nationally and globally.
A Health-Care Focused Curriculum
At University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, we educate the whole student through a challenging curriculum taught through the lens of health care.
We offer undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees that prepare students for a variety of health professions careers and lays the perfect foundation for professional or graduate studies.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Global Health
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Medical Humanities (with an emphasis in Health Care Communication or Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Pharmaceutical Science (with an emphasis in Health Humanities or Health Sciences)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) in partnership with Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
Through partnerships with renowned institutions such as Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, University of Missouri-St. Louis and A.T. Still University, students at the University have opportunities to pursue professional and graduate school in fields including:
- Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Business Administration
Where Discoveries Are Made
Our location in the Washington University Medical Campus, one of the nation’s leading biomedical communities, provides students and faculty unparalleled opportunities in research, education and hands-on experiences alongside leading educators and clinicians in their field.
The University is home to several collaborative academic and research centers, established in partnership with institutions like Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
An Expansive Network
Connected through a rich history of discovery, innovation and excellence, our alumni live and work across the United States and the world in fields from biomedical research to health care communication.