About Our Campus
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is located on nearly nine acres within the Washington University Medical Campus, one of the nation’s leading biomedical communities.
Our location provides students with opportunities to discover their path in health care, no matter where it leads.
Our partnerships with neighboring institutions provide students and faculty with access to unmatched education, research and networking opportunities.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washing University School of Medicine
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
Cortex Innovation Community Residents
Cortex is a 200-acre hub of business innovation and technology and is home to companies, including:
- BioGenerator Accelerator Labs
- Cofactor Genomics
- DuPont Nutrition & Health – Protein Solution
- FDA Division of Pharmaceutical Analysis
Academic and Research Centers
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is home to several academic and research centers.
- Center for Clinical Pharmacology
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Education
- Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education at Washington University Medical Campus
- Center for Teaching and Learning
The Central West End
The University is in the heart of the Central West End (CWE) neighborhood. The pedestrian-friendly CWE is home to a collection of local shops, restaurants, bars, galleries and other businesses within a historic residential district.
Just a five-minute walk from campus is Forest Park, one of the largest urban parks in the nation. The park is home to free attractions such as the Saint Louis Art Museum, Missouri History Museum, Saint Louis Science Center and Saint Louis Zoo, in addition to its pedestrian friendly trails and recreation areas.
The park also is home to The Muny, the country’s largest outdoor theater, which features Broadway-style musical productions throughout the summer.