Living on Campus
Everything you need to live, learn and discover is located right here in University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis’ nine-acre urban oasis.
Having friends just across the hall, a two-minute walk to
A Close Community
Our tight-knit community provides friendship, support, mentorship
You could say we're pretty close with 90 percent of our undergraduate students living in the North and South Residence Halls and 50 percent of faculty and staff living within 10 miles of campus.
Living alongside future pharmacists, nurses, physicians, biomedical researchers
Living on campus provides you with the opportunity to collaborate and learn from your peers, make memories and form a tight-knit network that will carry into your career.
You also will find on-campus support resources to help you create a home away from home environment.
- Eleven upper-level students serve as resident assistants (RAs) and live on site to help residential students with any needs, questions
andadvice. RAs are specially trained to handle a variety of situations.
- A full-time residence life coordinator lives on site and is available to assist residents.
- Safety is always a primary concern. The University provides continuous security with both foot patrols and closed-circuit security cameras. Students living in our residence halls must use their ID card to gain building and elevator access after-hours.
- Fixed monthly expenses. As a resident, housing costs are provided up front, and utilities and Wi-Fi are included. You can focus on your studies without worrying about unexpected costs.
- Living on campus provides built-in support. The friendships you form while living on campus will set you up for long-term success while at the University and after graduation.