About St. Louis
Your gateway to something special.
In recent years, St. Louis has experienced a revitalized urban core, burgeoning expansion, and a variety of new cultural, recreational and entertainment options to choose from.
This thriving city has something to offer for all interests and ages.
Central West End and Forest Park
Nestled in St. Louis’ Central West End neighborhood, the University is just steps away from boutiques, local and chain restaurants, coffee shops and Forest Park. This vibrant neighborhood is a great place to relax and have fun.
The University sits adjacent to Forest Park, one of the largest urban parks in the country. Year-round you can enjoy indoor and outdoor fun in Forest Park. From free museums to paddle boats, Forest Park offers fun and relaxation on a budget.
Located within its more than 1,300 acres are attractions including:
- Saint Louis Art Museum
- Missouri History Museum
- Saint Louis Science Center
- Saint Louis Zoo
- The Muny, the country’s largest outdoor theatre
St. Louis is home to 79 eclectic neighborhoods, allowing you to explore new cultures and experience something new at every turn.
- Central West End: A cultural and residential district that we call home
- The Grove: Home to restaurants, nightlife and a vibrant LGBTQ+ community
- Delmar Loop (“The Loop”): A cultural and restaurant district known as “One of the 10 Great Streets in America” (American Planning Association)
- Soulard: A historic neighborhood that is home to the second-largest Mardi Gras celebration in the nation
St. Louis Highlights
A True Sports Town
- St. Louis Cardinals: 11-time World Series Champions, Major League Baseball
- St. Louis Blues: 2019 Stanley Cup Champions, National Hockey League
- St. Louis City SC: A new expansion team coming in 2022, Major League Soccer
A Hub of Arts and Culture
Gain new perspectives through art, music, theater and more:
- Grand Center Arts District: A culturally rich arts district home to galleries, museums, performance halls and the Fabulous Fox Theater
- Powell Hall: Home to the St. Louis Symphony
- Saint Louis Art Museum: One of the largest art museums in the U.S.
- The Muny: The nation’s oldest and largest outdoor theater
- Contemporary Art Museum: Showcasing contemporary art exhibits
A Gateway to Nature
The city provides countless opportunities to explore nature:
- Forest Park: One of the largest urban parks in the country
- Saint Louis Zoo: Ranked among the top three zoos in the nation (USA Today)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Located in Tower Grove Park and ranked No. 2 botanical garden in the U.S. (USA Today)
- Gateway Arch National Park: Home of the renowned 630-foot Gateway Arch
For questions, contact email@example.com.