The Board of Trustees selected Greenwood/Asher & Associates Inc. (GA&A), a national executive search firm specializing in higher education leadership searches, to assist with the search for the University’s next president.
GA&A will guide the presidential search committee through the search process and help to recruit qualified candidates for the position.
- Planning Phase: With the assistance of GA&A, the committee will establish the search parameters, position profile, position advertising content, timeline and budget.
- Recruiting Phase: The position will be advertised in appropriate media outlets and the organization will be promoted through the GA&A recruiting process. The firm will assist the committee in identifying candidates who match position requirements.
- Evaluating Phase: The committee will review all applications and evaluate candidates based on the established criteria and position needs. The committee will conduct initial interviews and narrow down the candidate pool to provide final recommendations.
- Selecting Phase: Additional rounds of interviews will be conducted for finalists and the committee will provide a final recommendation to the Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees will make the final decision and extend an offer of employment to their selected individual.
- Appointing Phase: GA&A will assist the committee and UHSP to develop announcement materials and facilitate a smooth transition and onboarding of the new president.
For questions, contact email@example.com.