Fall Preview Day
During Preview Day, you will connect with the people who know us best — our students, faculty and staff — and discover what makes the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy the perfect place to begin your career.
Date and time
October 21 at 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
PREVIEW DAY ACTIVITIES
This event is a great opportunity for students and parents to learn about UHSP and to connect with other students, faculty and staff. Here is a list of activities that will be offered throughout the day:
- Interactive sessions with the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Global Population Health and St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
- Student-led panel for students to learn about UHSP from a student’s point of view.
- Parent panel led by staff from financial aid, security and student life where parents can ask questions and learn about the financial aid process and what it is like to live on campus.
- A walking tour for parents of the Central West End neighborhood.
- An “Ask Admissions” time where parents can ask their in-depth questions about the admissions process.
- Attend a UHSP Eutectics Volleyball game at 11:00 a.m.
- Scholarship drawing during lunch
Beverages and refreshments will be served in the morning during registration check-in and lunch will be served in the afternoon. Come experience UHSP and all that it has to offer for students.
Register to Attend
Don’t Miss These Upcoming Events
What is the College of Global Population Health? Is there a way for you to get involved as an alumnus of UHSP? Grab your lunch and learn how you can support the college at this event. More details to follow.
Scholarship sponsors, supporters and students are invited to join and celebrate the 2023-24 scholarships recipients. Hear an update from President David D. Allen, RPh, Ph.D., and Anastasia Armbruster, Pharm.D. ’09, professor and chair of the Scholarship Awards Committee.
Alumni ages 40 and under are invited to a brunch and tour of the Saint Louis Art Museum. The tour will be of the exhibit The Culture: Hip Hop and Contemporary Art in the 21st Century. Halloween costumes are not required, but encouraged! Enjoy food, drinks and a photo booth.
Patrick Van Fleet, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at UHSP, would like to invite alumni of the college to an evening of networking. Come meet faculty, staff and other alumni as they gather in the Callahan Lounge for hor d’oeuvres and beverages.