The University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis brand is not just a logo or tagline. It is a feeling, an environment, a community.
Our brand starts with you – your stories, your experiences and your memories – you are an important member of our UHSP family.
Trouble with the video? Watch it on our YouTube channel.
About Our Brand
Since we embarked on our strategic plan, STLCOP 20/20, in 2011, our institution has grown and evolved in countless ways.
- We have added academic programs to create opportunities for students across health care, and we have created pathways to graduate and professional education through partnerships with higher education institutions throughout our region.
- With the construction of our Academic and Research Building and our Recreation and Student Center, we have transformed our physical campus to create unmatched living, learning and research facilities.
- We have grown our research capacity and created new academic and research centers, and we are now ranked No. 1 among all private pharmacy institutions in the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy’s (AACP) most recent Funded Research Grant Institutional Rankings Report.
Today, our new name and brand identity builds on our legacy while setting us on a course toward a bright future.
A New Chapter for St. Louis College of Pharmacy
Evolution is not new for us. Since our founding in 1864 as St. Louis College of Pharmacy, we have continually adapted to meet the needs of students, patients and the broader health care industry.
As our institution has evolved, our identity must evolve as well, but St. Louis College of Pharmacy is here to stay.
- Along with the College of Arts and Sciences, St. Louis College of Pharmacy will be part of the University umbrella, creating unique opportunities for growth and exploration in both colleges.
- The college’s new identity as St. Louis College of Pharmacy at University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis will allow us to carry forward our 156-year legacy of excellence while also leveraging the added prestige of a university designation.
- By broadening our identity to better reflect the variety of health care-focused academic programs we offer, we can showcase the profession of pharmacy to students on other paths who have not yet had the opportunity to explore pharmacy.
Learn more about our brand, or review the UHSP Style Guide for guidance on referring to St. Louis College of Pharmacy or the College of Arts and Sciences at University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis.
Do you have questions that aren’t addressed on the site?