Instructions for Students (2018)
After you have finished reading a chapter, please take the following steps to record your journal responses:
- Link to Moodle or access it from the toolbar at the top right corner of the University website.
- Sign in with the log-on information you received during Pre-Orientation. (If you didn't receive this information, please contact the IT Help Desk or Andrea Guimaraes to request it.)
- Under “My Courses,” select “SSRP 2020.” If you don’t see it listed, please email the IT Help Desk and ask to be enrolled in the course.
- Under "Prompts," scroll down to the chapter that you just finished reading and click on it.
- On the prompts page, select the prompts (at least two or three) to which you will respond, draft and save your responses in a text editing program like MS Word (as a built-in backup), and then copy them into the corresponding chapter's Wiki in Moodle.
- Click "Save" and move on to the next chapter!