Information for Parents
We know it can be an emotional and challenging time looking at colleges for your child.
As your student considers and applies to University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, the Office of Admissions will be here every step of the way to help them, and you, with the process and ensure they have everything they need to be ready to start school here.
- Learn more about the University’s location in St. Louis.
- Discover how being on the Washington University Medical Campus provides countless opportunities for your student.
- Understand the uniqueness of our academics and how they’ve set us apart from others for the past 156 years.
- See how we keep our campus a safe environment for your student to call home.
- Review the cost of attendance and the scholarships that your student could be eligible for.
- Discover all of the support resources we have on campus for your student.
- Learn how your student can get involved on campus.
If your student has made the decision to call our campus home, we want you to feel connected to our community as well.
Join the University's Parent and Family Network on Facebook to receive updates, ask questions, and connect with our Residence Life and Student Affairs staff.
For questions, contact the Office of Admissions at 314.446.8328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.